Helpful Cleric Hints
Helpful hints have been contributed by a variety of folks. If a hint seems
not-so-helpful, of if you have hints to contribute, send me mail. -- Dryad
- Cleric guild is pretty easy to get started in, lots of ways to get exp
as a cleric. If you're reincing into cleric, make sure you can get to at
least lvl 17 so that you can do resses. Reinc comes at lvl 19.
- As with all casters, regen is important. If you don't party, you can
get by with slow regen but bear in mind that most cleric spells cost a LOT
of sp (ress costs 333 sp, remove scar costs about 450). For partying, get
your spr as high as possible. Habo takes you negative, so you've got a lot
more regenning to do than any of the other blasters.
- Ressing someone gives you 10% of their exp, up to a 500k max. Reincing
gives you about 1% of the target's total worth, up to a max of 200k.
Remember to heal and remove scars from the folks you ress -- it's the polite
thing to do. Encourage folks to get their scars removed before they die ..
having max scars (10) can cost them levels and exp.
- Avoid corrupted soul. You corrupt your soul every time you kill
another player -- and sometimes just from attacking another player.
Corrupted soul costs you exp loss when you ress a player. It may also
increase the chance of your ress target losing exp or lvl when they come
back to life (not sure about that, but best to be careful).
- Don't vulture ress. When someone dies, wait for them to request
a reloc/ress before you hop over to them. Relocing without being invited to
do so is very rude.