Helpful hints have been contributed by a variety of folks. If a hint seems
not-so-helpful, of if you have hints to contribute, send me mail. -- Dryad
- Parry is a paladins best friend, so get a shield.
- Get PFE and dispel evil as high as u can so they are at least 90%
spell chance, 100% is better, but watch out if u get 100% at level 20
then go up 10 levels it goes down to 90%.
- Great weapon for newbie paladins (10-100k) titanium axe (goto
ravenloft) weapon for 100-200k= battle axe of phoenix, baxe of stikt
(both 2h) dslayer (1h), weapon for 200-400k delios sword!!! (goto
ravenloft ALOT with this one), for 400-1M get a sword of plains or other
good sword (or axe).
- Don't waste exp on invulnerabilities, if u can't use PFE on a monster,
u should't attack it.
- Get bash up to about 50-60%, just as back up for when u have no sps.
- Best 2 races...wolfman (1h weapons, 100%exp, ~800 hps and 450-500 sps
at level 20) or treant (yeahbuck) (75% exp rate >:P, about 900 hps and
600 sps when level 20 paladin.
- Train attack, stun, critical, parry, riposte, and weapons skills until
about 1M+ to train again or more.
- Reinc when u have 50M or more, makes spells/skills lot easier to
- Don't be asshole, if ya can't kill a 30k monster as wolfman paladin or
50k monster as treant paladin, u don't deserve to be paladin.
- Finally, paladin are shit w/o dispel evil and doubleshit w/o PFE, so
get those up there, never know when a 80% spell chance will kill u when
a 99% spell chance would have saved u (from banshees?)
- Finally finally, have fun, rock on, and don't step on poor toads,
unless there evil ;P